Applications are invited from candidates to apply for Swedish Government’s SI Scholarship for Global Professionals 2023. International students from 42 countries can apply for Swedish Government Scholarships 2023-24. Students who wish to pursue a master’s degree at top universities in Sweden are encouraged to apply. This is the most significant opportunity for brilliant students to study for free from overseas. The Swedish government is offering a fully funded scholarship to complete a master’s degree in Sweden.
Summary of SI Scholarship for Global Professionals
|Scholarship coverage||Fully Funded|
|Last Date||28 February 2023|
The Swedish Institute Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students from 42 countries to study at the best universities in Sweden. Further details of expenses covered are given below:
- Full free tuition will be provided.
- Living expenses of SEK 11,000 will be provided monthly for the duration of the scholarship.
- A travel allowance of SEK 11,000 to 15,000 will be provided.
- University admission fees will not be included.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences and Behavioral Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Art, design and media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Pedagogical Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, horticulture, forestry and fishing
- Health and medical care
- Law and legal studies
- Materials, construction and manufacturing
- Religious studies
- Social work and social care
- Journalism, communication and information
The following documents are required to apply g for SI Scholarship for Global Professionals:
- Cover letter
- Updated curriculum vitae / (CV)
- Reference letters
- Valid and completed proof of work and management experience
- A copy of your valid passport
List of Eligible Countries:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria for SI Scholarship for Global Professionals:
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 by the Swedish Government:
- International students from the above countries are welcome to apply.
- You must have at least 3000 hours of experience.
- Candidates must have leadership experience from work or a company.
- See additional eligibility criteria CLICK HERE
The application deadline for Swedish Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students is February 28, 2023.
Procedure to apply for SI Scholarship for Global Professionals
There is a step-by-step procedure for applying for Swedish institution scholarships. First, apply to a Swedish university and then you can apply for a Swedish institute scholarship. The link to the instructions and advertisement is below:
- First, applicants must apply to the master’s degree program by January 16, 2023.
- Once applicants have submitted their application, they will receive an application number. Remember this number as you must provide this number when applying for a scholarship.
- The scholarship application portal will open on February 10 and close on February 28, 2023