Schwarzman fully funded scholarship is for a one-year master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
Brief Summary of Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarship
|No. of Scholarships||200|
|Degree Level||One Year Masters Program|
|Host University||Tsinghua University|
|Host Country||Beijing, China|
|Nationality||US or global|
|Application Deadline:||Sept 20, 2022|
|Selection Cycle:||Oct – Nov 2022|
|Program Starts:||Aug 2023|
China’s interactions with businesses around the world are growing. As future leaders, Schwarzman Scholars will learn and study in China to create a more peaceful and prosperous future for all. It’s not just about what you learn – it’s about becoming a leader and creating global relationships that can be activated for a lifetime.
Scholars selected for this highly selective program will live in Beijing for a year of study and cultural immersion—attending lectures, traveling around the region, and developing a better understanding of China.
Schwarzman Scholars annually supports up to 200 scholars from the US, China, and around the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in global affairs at Beijing’s Tsinghua University—the first place in Asia as an indispensable base for China’s political, business, and technological leadership.
Eligibility Criteria for Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarship
Were you born after August 1, 1994?
Will you get a bachelor’s degree by August 1, 2023?
Are you a native English speaker or have you studied at least two years in English during your undergraduate or postgraduate studies?
If “yes” to all the above questions, then you are eligible.
Deadline Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarship
The application deadline is September 20, 2022, at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Late applications, including due to latency issues or last-minute emergencies, will not be accepted.
How to Apply for Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarship
Apply for a one-year, fully-funded master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, which aims to build a global community of future leaders who will serve to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world.
- The online application must be completed in English. All requests must be submitted electronically; we do not accept materials by email or post.
- To get started, create an account to launch a new app. The email address provided to create your account will be used for all correspondence regarding your admission status.
- After creating an account, you will receive a system-generated message with a temporary PIN code prompting you to activate your account.
- Once you have created an account, click “Start New Application” to launch the application.
- You do not need to complete your application in one sitting; you can access and continue your work as often as needed before final submission. Click the “Continue” button to save your work.
If you have been already registered, then
Requirements to Apply for Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarship
- Provide a biographical profile of up to 100 words summarizing your leadership achievements and future aspirations.
- Upload your latest resume or resume. Your resume/resume should include leadership experience and accomplishments, any professional experience, education, and other items you want to emphasize that are not listed on the application.
- Include a link to your one-minute intro video. A video introduction is highly recommended but not required.
- List up to three other languages and indicate your level of proficiency for each.
- The minimum score requirements for applying to Schwarzman Scholars are:
- TOEFL iBT: 100
- IELTS: 7
- Cambridge Advanced (C1): 185
- Cambridge Proficiency (C2): 185
- Each applicant must provide two essays and two short answers. The two required essays are a leadership essay (750 words) and a statement of purpose (500 words).
- Register three referrers by providing their names, professional titles, and contact information.