Strathclyde Business School is delighted to offer the SBS Masters Scholarship for International Students for September 2022. The scholarship will be either £9,000 or £10,000 depending on the subject and course fee.
|No. of Scholarships||35|
|Value||£9,000 to £10,000 depending on experience|
|University||University of Strathclyde|
|Who can Apply||Candidates from all over the world|
|Level of Study||Postgraduate (MSc)|
|Mode of Study||Full time|
|Deadline||August 31, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SBS Masters Scholarship for International Students
- Applicants must be self-funded (ie not receiving funding from other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc.).
- An offer to study a full-time postgraduate course (MSc program) in September 2022 at Strathclyde
- Business School is required before applying for a scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit, not financial need, to candidates who demonstrate academic excellence (current and/or previous) in both their scholarship application and Master’s program application.
- Preference will be given to those who contribute relevant extracurricular or professional experience and career development, as well as the overall academic, cultural, and experiential profile of the program cohort.
- Applicants will also be considered for the overall quality of their application and financial need.
Click here to know about available courses and Apply for a Post Graduate Course
The deadline for considering applications is August 31, 2022.
How to Apply for SBS Fulltime Masters Scholarship
- Carefully fill out the application form given in the link below.
- Upload a statement of up to 1000 words to support your scholarship application.
- The statement should describe your ideas, experience, and future career plans.
- The statement should also demonstrate the reason why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- To upload a statement, click “Choose File” and locate your statement in PDF or WORD format.
- After completing all the steps, click “Continue”.
- The scholarship will be awarded only after a successful interview.
The application will not be considered:
- Duplicate applications will not be considered.
- If you enter an incorrect or incorrect application number, your application will not be considered.
- Any uploaded standard or clear SOP templates / personal statement/duplicate program essay responses will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Only successful applicants will be notified
University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second oldest university and the UK’s first Royal Chartered Institute of Technology. Named after the historic kingdom of Strathclyde, it is the third largest university in Scotland by the number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries. Wikipedia