The University of Melbourne Scholarship program is fully funded for international students. These scholarships are offered for Masters’s and Ph.D. studies. These scholarships cover a travel allowance, full tuition fees, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
Key Information About Melbourne University Scholarship
|Level of Study||Masters, PhD|
|Host institute||University of Melbourne|
|Eligible Courses||2 years for students undertaking a Master|
|——||Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree|
|Opportunity Focus Areas:||Please visit the graduate course pages to find all the available courses.|
Eligible Countries For Melbourne University Scholarship
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to those with outstanding academic results. International graduate Scholarship in Australia welcomes students from all nationalities except Australia and New Zealand to pursue their studies without any financial pressure on their minds.
Coverage, Benefits, And Fee Offset Scholarship
The Melbourne University Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The full fee reimbursement is for up to two years for students who have completed a research master’s degree program or up to four years for students who have completed a Ph.D.
- A living allowance of $31,200 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for MSc students by research or up to 3.5 years for Ph.D. students. Living Allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parental leave
- Relocation Grant of $2,000 for students moving from states or territories other than Victoria, or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single membership for overseas students who need a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria For the Fully Funded Melbourne University Scholarship
To qualify for a Melbourne University scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: International
- You have applied for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at the University of Melbourne and have met the entry requirements for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at the University of Melbourne, or are currently enrolled in a postgraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
Documents Required For The University Of Melbourne Scholarship Fully Funded
The following documents are required to apply for the Melbourne graduate scholarship;
- Academic transcripts
- Agreement for a joint Ph.D. degree
- Letter of recommendation
- Complete CV or digital VIA with your application during the submission
The deadline to apply for the Melbourne University scholarship is October 31, 2022.
How To Apply For The Melbourne University Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
- Step 1: Choose your course
- Step 2: Check eligibility and fees
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4: Apply with Melbourne
- Step 5: Be assessed and wait for offers
- Step 5: Plan for accommodation
If you are a new student and have applied to a postgraduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will automatically be considered for postgraduate research scholarships. Within ten working days of submitting your course application, you will receive notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record.
If you have accepted an offer of a postgraduate research course and deferred the start in order to reconsider the scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for the following year’s scholarship. Within ten business days of submitting the online form, you will receive notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record.
If you are currently enrolled in a postgraduate research course for which you are seeking a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for the following year’s scholarship. Within ten business days of submitting the online form, you will receive notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record.
This may be beneficial to you