The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full scholarship awarded towards your master’s or professional studies. Hurry up! Applications are now open for the first global cohort. Last date for international students is August 25, 2022.
Important Features of McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill University of Canada
- Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Deadline: International Applicants August 25, 2022.
- Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
The McCall MacBain Scholarships bring together exceptional students who strive to engage in positive change by taking on meaningful leadership roles. McCall MacBain Scholars are paired with mentors and participate in an interdisciplinary leadership program while pursuing a fully funded masters or professional degree at McGill University.
Important Dates of McCall MacBain Scholarship
|Important Dates||Canada & U.S. Applicants||International Applicants|
|Applications Deadline||September 21, 2022, at 4:00 PM ET||August 25, 2022, at 4:00 PM ET|
|Regional interviews||November 5 – December 2, 2022||October 5 – November 8, 2022|
|Final interviews||March 8-12, 2023||March 8-12, 2023|
|Classes Start||September 2023||September 2023|
McCall MacBain Scholarship Benefits
The McCall McBain Scholarship is more than just financial support.
- As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you will be an active member of a diverse group of mentors, peers, and advisors who enjoy working with others to solve complex problems facing communities large and small.
- Up to 30 full scholarships – 20 Canadian and 10 international candidates will be selected for McCall MacBain Scholarships for September 2023 intake.
- As a McCall MacBain Scholarship applicant, you are eligible for additional awards. Nearly 80 finalists and regional awards will be offered to candidates who excel during the interview process.
- Up to 20 Canadian and 10 international candidates will be selected as McCall MacBain Scholars for intake in September 2023.
- McCall McBain Scholarship is open to all disciplines Master’s Degrees and Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees (BCL/JD (Law), DMD (Dentistry), MDCM (Medicine)).
McCall MacBain Scholarship Financial Coverage
- The scholarship includes tuition and fees for the full-time duration of the master’s or professional course, a monthly housing fee of CAD 2,000 for the duration of the studies, and a transfer allowance for transfer to Montreal.
- Canadian applicants will be eligible for up to 30 Finalist Awards ($10,000) and up to 28 Regional Awards ($5,000).
- All other applicants, including US applicants, are eligible for 20 International Finalist Prizes ($20,000).
Eligibility Criteria for the McCall MacBain Scholarship
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be on track to complete it by August 2023.
- Applicants must meet the minimum grade and language requirements for admission to the McGill Master’s program.
- Canadian and US colleges and international Canadian students and graduates must apply by September 21. All other applicants must apply by August 25.
- Applications received after closing dates, will not be entertained.
After submitting your scholarship application, you must apply to at least one McGill program by the program’s application deadline or no later than December if you are selected for McCall MacBain Scholarship final interviews.
How to Apply for McCall MacBain Scholarship
- Launch the app here. You can save it and finish it anytime before the deadline.
If you are registering for the first time, click on “Create an account / Créer un compte”.
- Fill in the information given on the farm and then click “Continue”.
A PIN will be sent to your email address.
- Enter your farm PIN and click “Sign In”
If you already have an account, click “Sign In / View Connector”.