King Abdulaziz University Scholarships program in Saudi Arabia offers Full Free Scholarships to students from any part of the world.
Key Information About King Abdulaziz University Scholarships
|Level of Study||Diploma, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Host institute||King Abdulaziz University|
|Host Country||Saudi Arabia|
King Abdulaziz University
King Abdulaziz University (KAU) was established in 1967 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Designed by English architect John Elliott. In 2016, it was ranked as the best Arab university by Times Higher Education. It is worth noting that KAU has become one of the most recognized universities locally and internationally because it offers academic programs – to equip graduates – in line with the ever-changing educational demands of the community.
Financial Coverage of King Abdulaziz University Scholarships:
King Abdulaziz University Scholarships program offers full financial support to international students. All the Expenses will be covered by the University.
- A Monthly Bursary Of Sr 900
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time Of Sr 1,800.
- A Monthly Bursary Sr 1000 (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
This may be beneficial to you
List of Available Study Fields:
- Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
You may also like:
Eligibility Criteria for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships:
Read Carefully the Information about studying in Saudi Arabia for International students in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The Applicant’s Age Doesn’t Exceed (35) Years for Ph.D. And (30) Years for masters and 25 Years for a bachelor’s Degree.
- The Applicant Must Have a University Degree From an Accredited College or University and Should Have a Degree With “Very Good” at least.
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Program
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Masters and Ph.D. Requirements:
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master’s, and 35 Years for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates for Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
Application Deadline for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships:
The last date to apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2023 in Saudi Arabia for International Students is not fixed. Students can apply all year.