The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct hands-on experience of UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide. No IELTS or work experience is required to apply for internships at UNICEF.
Details of the Internship:
- Period of Internship: 6-26 Weeks
- Organization: UNICEF
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Ph.D., Undergraduate, Graduate
- Last Date to Apply: Varies for various offers
This is a great opportunity for those who want to use this internship certificate to build a strong future. Apply now before you miss out on this great opportunity. Create an impressive profile and land the job of your dreams. UNICEF offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to experience first-hand what UNICEF does.
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program or have graduated within the last two years.
- Master at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have an excellent academic record as evidenced by recent university/educational records.
- They have no direct relatives (eg mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply For the UNICEF Internship?
Find out the internship suitable for you. Visit UNICEF’s vacancies page to search for open positions. If you don’t currently see relevant jobs, set up job alerts to receive emails when relevant jobs are posted.
After you have searched for an internship and completed the self-assessment, you are ready to apply. Click on the desired internship link, in the new page you will find the details of the internship including start date, financial aid, duration, etc.
Click on Apply Button on that page to start your application.
To Apply for a specific internship at UNICEF, you should complete and submit the following:
- An online recruitment profile
- A CV/resume
- A cover letter
For tips to complete prepare your profile, visit the page: Tips for your online profile
Currently, a number of internships are open at UNICEF. Visit the page below to find an internship for you.
In more than 190 countries and territories, UNICEF saves lives, protects rights, and helps children reach their potential from early childhood through adolescence.
UNICEF is one of the highest-paying internships that covers all costs including airfare and monthly scholarships. All our interns are eligible for a living allowance stipend paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. If funds are available, a one-off lump sum can also be provided as a contribution toward travel and visa costs.