Applications are invited to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022-23 in the United States. Scholarship for international students is available to all students from all over the world to study at Harvard University for free.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 Summary:
- University: Harvard University
- Duration: 2 Years
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: United States
- Last Date: 31 May 2023.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022 Details:
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students is available to all students from around the world to study at Harvard University for free. The Harvard University MBA program is one of the prestigious scholarship programs in the USA that opens the door for international students to study for free in the USA. The duration of the fully free scholarship in the USA will be for quite a long time. Similarly, apply for 150 Microsoft Cloud and Data Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded).
This may be beneficial to you
You may like:
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with approximately 6,700 undergraduate students and about 15,250 graduate students. Harvard University is committed to greatness in teaching, learning, and research, and to creating pioneers in many fields who have international influence. Located in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, the university has an enrollment north of 20,000 of its undergraduate competitors, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni worldwide. Wikipedia
The Boustany Foundation was founded in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi and is based in Switzerland and Monaco. The first Boustany scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge. The foundation has since awarded a number of scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities for special students in the coming years. Currently, the Boustany Foundation plays a key role in the promotion and management of educational and support programs. New scholarships are slowly emerging for talented and promising people.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program for International Students is fully funded by the Boustany Foundation. The scholarship will cover related costs, e.g.
- The money guide to adding up to $102,200 ($51,100 each year) for education expenses.
- Travel and convenience costs are associated with a temporary position.
- Applicants should have an excellent scientific foundation and demonstrate impressive credentials.
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to budding applicants from any country, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants can only apply for the USA scholarship after receiving a letter of confirmation from the Harvard MBA program.
For more details go to Boustany Foundation’s official website.
The last date to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA for International Students 2022 is 31 May 2023. The Harvard Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
How to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
The application process is exceptionally simple for Harvard MBA grants for students from around the world. Assuming you wish to apply, kindly send a duplicate copy of your curriculum vitae with a photo, GMAT score, and university confirmation letter to: email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the foundation. One candidate will then receive a scholarship. The link to the official website is given below:
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Effective researchers are to complete a two-month neglected part-time job at the foundation. The projects change and connect with the exercises of the foundation or its accomplices.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.