Are you from a country outside the EU/EEA? Then you may qualify for the HAN Holland Masters Scholarship. They are offered in cooperation with the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
Important Features of HAN Holland Masters Scholarship
|Coverage||Finance your studies|
|Deadline to apply for a degree program||01 October|
|Deadline to apply for HAN scholarship||19 October, 12 pm CST|
Requirements to Apply for HAN Holland Masters Scholarship
- You are a national of a country outside the EU/EEA
- You have not previously been enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences in the Netherlands
- You have been accepted to study full-time English at HAN
- You have an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a TOEFL iBT score of at least 90, or a Cambridge certificate (CAE or CPE)
Apply for the Scholarship in 5 Steps
1. Apply for a degree program at HAN University
Apply to study at HAN, please complete the reception by the deadline below. Diplomas and certificates must be evaluated, so apply well in advance. Have you been accepted into the program and have you met all scholarship requirements? You will then receive an email asking you to apply for a scholarship. It is expected to arrive on one of the dates below. Please note that all courses start in September, and only some courses start in February.
|September start||February start|
|1 April||1 October|
2. Prepare your scholarship application
The next step is to prepare the following 3 items:
- Cover letter. This is where you explain why you will be a successful HAN student
- A short video about yourself. Max. 3 minutes. Address:
- Describe yourself and the things you excel at
- What would your former teachers or your friends tell us about you?
- Tell us about your chosen study program at HAN
- Imagine you are working in a team. Based on your personality and/or experience, what role would you have and why?
- What are your career aspirations? What and where do you think you will be in 10 years (professionally speaking)?
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Submit your application
Follow the link in the email invitation. Fill out the application form. Submit it digitally with the 3 items you prepared in step 2. Submit before:
- Beginning in September May 1, 12:00 CST
- Beginning in February October 19, 12:00 CST
4. Receive notification
An email will be sent the following day notifying the winner.
- Starting on September 20 May
- Starting on February 03 November
5. Accept the scholarship
Submit your grant acceptance form. Until the date stated in the successful bid notification.
For more information